1. When were your last jury trials?
2. What did you do that was creative during those trials?
3. How do you make trial evidence memorable for the jurors?
4. How do you plan to turn the modern juror bias in my favor?
5. How do you plan to help jurors actually care about my case?
6. What percentage of your trials do you win (or: when did you last lose at trial)?
7. What is your reputation as a trial lawyer amongst other lawyers, your former clients, and court personnel?
8. Which trial lawyer organizations do you belong to currently?
9. Were you ever a prosecutor, and if so, for how long?
10. Were you ever an insurance defense lawyer, and if so, for how long?
You should be able to interpret the results for yourself as you watch them answer your questions …
(You might also ask if they’ve reviewed this list already so they were prepared for your questions)